Reading List for December  

Friday, November 30, 2007


Read in November
The Sparrow - Mary Doria Russell
False Gods (The Horus Heresy) - Graham McNeill
The World Without Us - Alan Weisman (Audiobook)

I really wanted to finish Darwin's Ghost this month, but I'm still only half-way through it. It's a great book if you want to read about evolutionary theories. Not to be critical of Dawkins, but I'm finding this one a little easier to read than The Bind Watchmaker.

Currently Reading
Darwin's Ghost - Steve Jones
Seasons - Robert Frost
Galaxy in Flames (The Horus Heresy) - Ben Counter

No dent, but I'm actually progressing through the list rather than constantly sneaking books in on top. OK, OK, I still do that a bit, but I am making progress. I blame my brother-in-law for getting me hooked on those Warhammer books.

Coming Up Next
A History of the End of the World - Jonathan Kirsch
Spirit Gate - Kate Elliott
Evolution: The Triumph of an Idea - Carl Zimmer
Dark Tower - Stephen King
The Lucifer Effect - Philip Zimbardo
The Android's Dream - John Scalzi
The Canon: A Whirligig Tour of the Beautiful Basics of Science - Natalie Angier
Hoaxes, Myths, and Manias: Why We Need Critical Thinking - Robert E. Bartholomew and Benjamin Radford

And don't forget, the Nonbeliving Literati will be discussing The Sparrow around December 15th. If you want to join, just pop over to No More Hornets and leave a comment.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


2 comments: to “ Reading List for December

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster