My Inner Rock Chick  

Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Are Ani Difranco!

Honest, real, and well liked.
You're not limited by any boundaries.
"And you can call me crazy
But I think you're as lazy as white paint on the wall"


(via Janet)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


2 comments: to “ My Inner Rock Chick

  • Babs
    Friday, January 18, 2008 at 9:34:00 PM CST  

    I'm Ani DiFranco, too. Must be the religious upbringing.

  • Vistaluna
    Friday, January 25, 2008 at 9:32:00 AM CST  

    Okay, I took this quiz, and as a guy it was a little mind-bending to try and figure out how I would be if I was a girl. But mind-bending is always good!

    It said I was "Amy Lee", and I couldn't have hoped for a better answer than that!! Amy Lee is AWESOME. She is totally the embodiment of whatever feminine side there is to my personality.

    I know it's weird, but I'm always happy when a quiz tells me I am who I want to be. :)

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster