Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Sean has tagged me with this Meme:
What makes you happy?
The rules are simple:
* List ten things you're happy about or thankful for.
* Tag ten people who you're happy to call friend at the end of the meme.
1. I'm thankful for my in-laws. They're a great and I'm glad I didn't marry into a dysfunctional, crazy family.
2. I'm happy that I seem to be getting better at photography. There's still plenty of room to improve, but I'm enjoying the process.
3. I'm happy that all of my family members are all relatively healthy and happy.
4. I'm happy that it's Christmas-time and I get to plot and scheme and try to surprise a few people.
5. I'm happy that my hairdresser didn't shave my head when she butchered my hair this time.. I think?
6. I'm thankful that I've had a life filled with opportunities and that even when times were hard I always made it through, never had to starve or go without most necessities.
7. I'm happy it snowed yesterday and everyone in the office was talking about it.
8. I'm thankful for all of my friends that have been there for me over the years offering advice or just to listen.
9. Books. More specifically well-written, interesting books make me happy.
10. I'm happy that today is my fourth anniversary and that we've made it four years without falling out of love with each other. Sometimes we take a step back in the evolution, but we're continuing to adapt to each other and become better partners for each other.
and anyone else who reads this