Reading List for May  

Friday, May 02, 2008



My reading this month has gone slowly. I haven't read anything in the last couple of weeks. I've been tired and busy and I haven't picked up a book. I blame the Forgiven book. It's hefty and a bit dry.

Read in April
I Was Wrong - Jim Bakker
A Room of One's Own - Virginia Woolf (Nonbelieving Literati)

Currently Reading
A History of the End of the World - Jonathan Kirsch
Forgiven: The Rise and Fall of Jim Bakker and the Ptl Ministry - Charles E Shepard

Coming Up Next
Spirit Gate - Kate Elliott
Evolution: The Triumph of an Idea - Carl Zimmer
Dark Tower - Stephen King
The Lucifer Effect - Philip Zimbardo
The Android's Dream - John Scalzi
The Canon: A Whirligig Tour of the Beautiful Basics of Science - Natalie Angier

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ Reading List for May

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster