blerghhhg  

Monday, March 13, 2006



It's my second to the last day before I'm jobless.. for a short time. My new job starts on Monday. It feels good. I packed my few belongings this morning. It took all of 2 minutes.

I'm tired today. I stayed up a bit past midnight and then got up at 5 AM this morning. Ugh. And after lunch instead of getting caffine I got an Italian Steamer. It sounded good, but I didn't equate it to "warm milk" when I orderd. And that's pretty much what it is. Warm milk when you're already sleepy isn't a good thing.

But.. I only have an hour until I leave for the day. Matt's working days this week and so he'll probably be home when I get there. Maybe I can nap in front of the tv for a bit before dinner. I just wish it was as nice out as it was this weekend. It'd be nice to open the windows and listen to the wind. I need a screened back deck. Definitely a must have for the next house.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ blerghhhg

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster