blaahhh  

Wednesday, March 22, 2006



I started the new job on Monday. It wasn't good for the first few days. I didn't have a computer and it was like pulling teeth to get one. I didn't think it could get worse, but it did today. And then I got my laptop. It's kind of crappy, but it's so good to be able to do work rather than just sitting around trying to look like I'm worth having around.

I finally finished my creative writing short story assignment on Tuesday afternoon in time to turn in for the Tuesday evening class. I stayed up late a couple of nights and really pushed through some writers block to finish it. I like the story, but I still don't like how it was written. In the last little bit I didn't even get a chance to read over it through from beginning to end before I had to print it out, so I hope I didn't have any continuity errors.

I've been feeling very tired lately and not so great physically. I hope it will pass after this week.

There's no plans so far for this weekend and I really want to catch up on some sleep and relax. I also want to get some more things moved to storage. So, hopefully, I'll get one or the other accomplished.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ blaahhh

  • encephalophone
    Thursday, March 23, 2006 at 8:38:00 AM CST  

    I've been feeling crappy myself, lately. Maybe it's all the junk-food I've been eating on the road the past few weeks making me lethargic, or more likely it's the lack of regular exercise. Anyway, are you going to post your story?

  • Unknown
    Friday, March 24, 2006 at 12:49:00 PM CST  

    Sorry to hear about all of the travel. Are you done for a while?

    I posted the story under my other blog (http://blerghhhgh.blogspot.com/) if you'd like to read it.

    Also, did you get the package I sent to you in the mail?

  • encephalophone
    Friday, March 24, 2006 at 2:36:00 PM CST  

    You mean the plain brown-paper thing that makes the ticking sound? I haven't opened that one yet. I hope it's a new alarm clock!

    Seriously, though, I haven't checked my mail in two days. I've been too depressed, I'm not expecting any bills, it's been raining, and I'm coming down with a cold or something, so I just haven't gone to the mailbox. I haven't turned on my TV. My sink is full of dishes. I have one clean pair of underpants. All of my shirts are wrinkled. Well, most of them. Where was I? Oh, right, I'll check my mail when I get home this evening. I hope it's a new alarm clock!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster