A Week of Sun July 16 - 22, 2008  

Tuesday, July 22, 2008




Original Source

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


4 comments: to “ A Week of Sun July 16 - 22, 2008

  • Anonymous
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 10:06:00 AM CDT  

    Love your quizzies!

    I am a king's merchant, woot!

    I know what you mean about the difficulties of extricating yourself from irrational belief. I am also in Kansas, surrounded by fundamentalist christians.

    I blog at http://doubtingthomas426.wordpress.com
    I like his site, and am thinking about making my own.

    I like your pic, did you paint that? very art-deco, very cool.

    -Q

  • Unknown
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 11:38:00 AM CDT  

    Question: An influencer, hmm?

    I looked at Doubting Thomas' blog and it looks like a good blog. You should start your own. It doesn't mean you have to stop posting there, but you can do something different with your own. I see he links back to the Spanish Inquisitor, which is also a good site.

    I didn't paint my avatar. I found this template on the web and modified it slightly. I liked the picture well enough to use it as my avatar. I'm thinking about changing the template again soon, but I have to find some time to install a new look. It's too late in the year now to use the spring template I as thinking about using, so maybe I'll eventually update to a winter template.

  • Anonymous
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 4:01:00 PM CDT  

    hmmm...

    I am thinking about doing just that, but I have little skill with the internet. Tell me, do you happen to know of a good resource that could teach me how to open up a blog, moderate, do graphics and such?

    You're right, too late for spring, jump right to fall, it looks like we are actually going to have a nice long, cool fall this year in Kansas!

    -Q

  • Unknown
    Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 8:33:00 PM CDT  

    Question: I looked online and found a couple of decent tutorials here and here for Blogger. Some people prefer Wordpress and you could probably find tutorials by searching on Wordpress tutorial in Google.

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster