avoidance  

Monday, September 18, 2006



My team (they're not really *my* team, but let's call them that for simplicity sake) just finished working out a technical issue and now three migrations can be completed. Let's say, "hurray!" Ok, I feel a strange sense of euphoria over it. This particular issue has been a roadblock for about three weeks now.

But I'm frustrated still in a strange way with all the remaining work. And I need to call the realtor. I better do that now before I forget (i.e. avoid it). I was going to call him before 2:00, but I had a conference call that ran 3 hours. I was going to call him yesterday, but I figured being a Sunday he might be busy. I was going to call on Saturday, but I decided it was my day off and I didn't want to be bothered. Are you noticing a trend here?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 comments: to “ avoidance

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster