Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Chappy has tagged me with the Six Things Meme.
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
#1 & 2 are done. On to the rest.
1. I love making the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. I've never had a turkey that's as good as a home-cooked turkey. You cannot get turkey that isn't processed unless you make it yourself, at least I've never found any. I only make it at Thanksgiving and occasionally Christmas because with two people in the house, there's too much to eat. So I prefer to make it and take it over to someone's place to share.
2. I still bite my fingernails. I've tried to stop for 20 years.
3. I don't have a favorite food or favorite color. In fact, I find it difficult to pick a favorite of anything. My tastes change too often.
4. I do have a favorite flower though, and it's stock.
5. I'm the youngest of four, by many years. I used to get picked on for being too young. Now I can pick on them for being old.
6. My university gave me foreign language credit for taking classes in programming languages. I took one year of Spanish in junior high school. I always wished I was more proficient in at least one more language, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.
In accordance with rule 4, I am tagging the following people: