back to normal  

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, I'm finally caught up from the weekend. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes on V-Day and on my birthday.

I had a good weekend. We went out to dinner with my brother-in-law and a friend on Friday. The place is small and it was very crowded. It took forever to get our food and there was a table that was loud, rowdy, and picture happy. It was like a strobe light for a bit. I was glad when we left. By the end I was feeling a little claustrophobic (which I generally only feel if the air is too hot to breathe).

It snowed on Friday, so it was cold outside, but it felt great for a few minutes anyway. We're finally just about all melted today. It's supposed to be 60! I'm so excited I haven't worn a coat in 2 day even though it's below freezing in the mornings.

The weekend went by too fast. We did have some fun playing Dawn of War multiplayer on Sunday night with various people. So much so that I missed BSG. Hurray for PVR!

Monday I took off work for my birthday and it was nice to have a completely unstructured day. For such an unstructured day I sure got a lot done. I did dishes, installed and patched the LotR Online preorder, took a nap on the couch with the cat, talked to my mom and sister on the phone, went out to lunch, got my car washed, got a gift for my mother-in-law, did 3 loads of laundry, put air in my tires, took out the trash, watched my missed episode of BSG, played Dawn of War, went by the bank and post office, went for a walk in the park, and changed the linens/straighted up the bedroom all before Matt got home at 4:30.

He took me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant, which unfortunately wasn't quite as good as usual. But the cake was fabulous as always and then we went book hunting and got coffee. When we got home we watched some shows saved on the PVR to try to get down to less than 88% capacity (too much boxing, but they're all great, historical matches and recent decent matches). I fell asleep feeling happy about having a day off and not dreading work the next day too much.

Yesterday I worked on catching up in the morning and catching up on blog posts. I still have a document I have to update by the end of the week, but I'm not sure how exactly to do what needs to be done in the existing framework. I've thought of a few ways to do it, but I don't know yet which one is best. So I'm procrastinating while I mull it over.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post

2 comments: to “ back to normal


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster