Photo Assignment: Observed & Contrived  

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

For my final photo assignment I have four photos due. Two must be contrived (set up in some way) and two must be observed. I'm not very good at contrived. I always feel.. artificial.

The first two pictures in the set below are contrived and they're not nearly as good. Anyone recognize the hands? The second two are observed, familiar from the Science Fair set, but further edited.

The last picture I liked a lot, but it's not quite as good, so it was cut from the final set. I took it on a busy side road near our apartment. I kept stepping out in traffic as cars cleared the road. I probably made some drivers nervous.



Original Source

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


7 comments: to “ Photo Assignment: Observed & Contrived

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster